MEN'S PATCHWORK JEANS: DARK BLUE
BLUE PATCHWORK BRAND JEANS FOR MEN
MEN'S DARK BLUE SLIMFIT JEANS FROM RECYCLED JEANS
- The easiest, surest and fastest way to choose the right one for men's jeans not fitted all over the web: Choose the size of your jeans based on the size shown by your hips (see size chart 1, which can be found in the product images).
- Jeans model body-tight, slim fit. If you want a loose-fit fit for your jeans, choose bigger than one size for your jeans.
- The patchwork fabric is slightly flexible, but it is not rigid. Jeans contain both stiff and strech denim. The addition and precise design of Strech denim pieces ensures the fit and adaptability of the jeans to suit the wearer's body.
- Based on customer experiences, recycled jeans have been found to be a wonderfully soft and comfortable material against the skin.
- The waist height can be measured from the crotch seam (see size chart 3). Waist buckle positions for the belt and a snvel-cinched rubber band (however, the elastic can be removed and replaced with a waist hub belt if desired). The addition of a rubber band and the post-design design ensure the fit of the jeans model for several different body types.
- In jeans, zipper, button and front pockets. No back pockets.
- The jeans are assembled from two pieces of fabric from the left and right bay pieces, in which case the only seam is the crotch + inner bay seam. The omission of the outer seam ensures seamless continuity of the pattern on the outer edge of the thigh.
EKOLOGISET BRÄNDI-FARKUT MIEHILLE
VASTUULLISESTI UUSIOKÄYTETYISTÄ FARKUISTA
- Helpoin, varmin ja nopein tapa valita miesten slimfit-farkuista oikea koko netissä sovittamatta: Valitse farkkujen koko lantionympäryksesi osoittaman koon perusteella (ks. kokotaulukko 1, joka löytyy tuotekuvista). Voit myös tarkistaa suosituksemme sinulle sopivasta farkkukoosta tuotteen yhteydessä olevasta kokolaskurista.
- Farkkujen malli vartalonmyötäinen, slim fit. Jos haluat farkuillesi loose-fit istuvuuden, valitse farkuista yhtä kokoa isommat.
- Tilkkutäkkikangas joustaa hiukan, mutta ei ole kuitenkaan jäykkä. Farkut sisältävät sekä joustamatonta puuvilla-farkkua, että strech-denimiä. Strech-farkkupalojen lisäämisellä ja tarkalla suunnittelulla taataan farkkujen istuvuus ja mukautuvuus käyttäjän vartalolle sopivaksi. Istuvuus ja muotoutuvuus vartalollesi paranee ja paranee mitä ahkerammin farkkujasi käytät.
- Kierrätysfarkku on asiakkaiden käyttökokemuksien perusteella todettu ihoa vasten ihanan pehmeäksi ja mukavaksi materiaaliksi.
- Farkuissa vyönsolkipaikat, vetoketju, nappi, ja etutaskut. Etutaskujen taskupussi (n. Leveys 17 cm x Korkeus 22 cm) mitoitettu älypuhelimelle sopivaksi. Ei takataskuja.
- Vyötärön korkeus on mitattavissa haarasaumasta (ks. kokotaulukko 3).
- Vyötäröllä vyönsolkipaikat vyölle sekä alaselän istuvuutta parantavat napakoittava kuminauha (kuminauhan voi kuitenkin halutessaan poistaa ja korvata vyötärön napakkuuden vyöllä). Taidokkaasti kehitetyn vyötärönsä ansiosta farkkumallin istuvuus on taattu useammalle eri vartalotyypille. Napakoittava vyötärönauha auttaa lisäksi pitämään farkkujen vyötärön paikallaan ja oikealla korkeudella. Vyötärökuminauhan taidokkaalla lisäämisellä luodaan farkkumalliin istuvuutta ja mukautuvuutta ulkonäöstä tinkimättä!
- Farkut kootaan kahdesta kangaskappaleesta; vasemmasta ja oikeasta lahjekappaleesta, jolloin ainut sauma on haara- & sisälahjesauma. Ulkosauman poisjättämisellä taataan kuvion saumaton jatkuvuus reiden ulkosyrjällä.
Kaikki Piece Of Jeans -farkut valmistuu suomalaisten poistofarkuista. Kaikki farkut
kerätään, lajitellaan ja leikellään Suomessa. Lisäksi koko farkkumalliston suunnittelu, tuotekehitys, farkkujen koot, kaavat ja sarjonta tehdään Suomessa.
Lopputuotteet ommellaan suomalaisomisteisessa, suomalaisen valvomassa ompelimossa Puolassa, Euroopan tekstiiliteollisuuden sydämessä, vastuullisin ja eettisin tuotantomenetelmin. Ompelijoilla terveelliset ja turvalliset tuotanto-olot, jotka suomalaisomisteinen ompelimo mahdollistaa. Vastuullisuus on ympäristön ja ihmisten hyvinvoinnista huolehtimista.
HOW CAN YOU CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE FROM JEANS WITHOUT FITTING? EASY TIPS FOR MEASURING YOUR BODY: How
to choose the right size from jeans?
An easy and quick way to choose the right one for jeans online without fitting: Choose the size of your jeans based on the size shown by your hips.
DO THE FOLLOWING:
1.) Measure your hip circumference and see your trouser size corresponding to the hip circumference in size chart 1 (This is probably your best trouser size).
2.) Table 2 allows you to check that the waist height is right for you. You can also measure your waist circumference from this branch seam at the measured height.
3.) Table 3 allows you to check the suitability of the trouser size you have chosen for your other measuring thighs and leg length.
When selecting, weight the size indicated by the pelvic dimension. At the exact interface of the size chart, you should choose a smaller size if you want more fit, and if you don't mind a little looseness, then a bigger size.
HOW AND WHERE DO I MEASURE THE PELVIC AND WAIST CIRCUMFERENCE? HOW DO I INTERPRET SIZE CHARTS?
1. Hip circumference = the widest circumference of the torso at the buttocks
2. Waist circumference = the point where the waist of the jeans rises. The waist height can be measured from the crotch seam (see size chart).
3. Thigh circumference = upper thigh, thigh widest point.
HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF JEANS AND OTHER RECYCLED PRODUCTS MADE FROM JEANS?
How do you wash your jeans? Can jeans be left unwashed, or how often are jeans recommended to be washed?
Denim fabric does not need to be washed as often as other most common clothing materials. Recycled denim fabric is soft on the skin, and the material hopes to be ventilated and handwashed. Clear stains should be washed locally in the pool.
Denim fabric is best resistant as a material when washed as little as possible in the washing machine. However, recycled denim can withstand machine washing. Always wash the jeans at a maximum of 40 degrees with other shades of mouth. Too hot water and powdered detergents are the main reasons that lighten the denim fabric. It is worth favouring liquid detergents. It is not advisable to add rinsing agent to the wash, and it is not advisable to add the jeans to the tumble dryer. Spinning on the drum consumes fabric and makes the denim fabric fragile.
Dry the jeans horizontally. When washing by hand, try rolling on the floor of the washroom or pressing the jeans as dry as possible. Twisting and twisting the fabric is not good for the fibres in the denim fabric. Take jeans and other denim fabric products horizontally to dry, for example on sauna benches. A water-filled denim fabric, such as jeans, does not stretch your jeans.
Patchwork products can also be ironed. It is advisable to adjust two points for the iron. Material 100% recycled denim with cotton as the main raw material. Vegan.
Washing machines consume a lot of water, and it is also important to reduce unnecessary water consumption from the basics of ecological and responsible clothing maintenance. One basic machine of laundry consumes about 100 litres of water, and the eco-programme also consumes about 50 litres. These reasons are one more reason for me to avoid washing jeans too often.
DELIVERY METHOD AND COSTS:
We only deliver orders to Finland, Åland Islands, the rest of Europe and the United States. The delivery of orders is arranged by Suomen Posti, Matkahuolto. Delivery is free of charge to the customer if the destination is Finland. Separate postage will be added to orders outside Finland and to the Åland Islands.
The most common order processing times, depending on the order and order date, are 1-2 business days. After processing the order, the shipment can be picked up within 2-5 business days of delivery of the order. Delivery of custom clothing only 3-6 weeks. When filling in the order form, the customer insures the address information as correct.
Åland, Rest of Europe and the United States:
The most common order processing times, depending on the order and order date, are 1-2 business days. After processing the order, the shipment can be picked up within 7-14 business days of the order's delivery. We cannot manufacture and deliver custom clothing outside Finland. When filling in the order form, the customer insures the address information as correct. We are not responsible for delays caused by force majeantity or for indirect disadvantages caused by delays.
Products are ordered online by moving products to the shopping cart and filling in the order form with your own contact information. The order is paid for using the payment methods in use. After a successful order, an order confirmation will be sent to your email. To send confirmation messages, you must provide an email address when ordering. When the order form arrives, we process the order and send the product to the stated postal address. The telephone number is collected only for sending a postal arrival notification.
All customer data is treated confidentially. The contact information in demand in connection with the order is not used for purposes other than order delivery or to investigate any ambiguities that occur in the order. When ordering from an online store, you are required to familiarise yourself with and commit to the terms of delivery in force at any time.
EXCHANGE AND RETURN TERMS:
You have the right to exchange or return all or part of your order within 14 days of receiving your order in accordance with the Finnish Consumer Protection Act. The right of return applies only to unused and marketable products in original condition, the return of which has been notified to us within 14 days of receiving the order. Custom products do not have the right to exchange or return because they are manufactured according to the dimensions provided by the customer. We will give instructions on how to take measurements by email. The customer measures himself and confirms that his measurements are correct. The exchange/refund is paid to the customer. Once the return has arrived at the warehouse, the price of the product will be credited to the customer's account in full.
WHEN RETURNING/CHANGING YOUR DELIVERED ORDER:
Fill in the contact form/return notification at the bottom of the page. In your return notification, enter your customer number (#nro found in the order confirmation sent to the email), your name and contact information for refunding the money. Also, add information about whether to return or replace the product you purchased.
After we process your return notification, you will receive a confirmation notification in your email. Once you have received the confirmation email, you can take the returned product to the post office/parcel machine.
If the product does not match your order, you must notify us of the error/return within 14 days of arrival. Follow the return terms and fill in the return notification at the bottom of the page. If the package has been damaged/lost in the mail or during transport, a complaint must be made immediately to the post office. The company is not liable for damages damages damaged in the transport of mail. Possible faults or errors will be investigated and a suitable solution will be found. In the event of a fault, consumer customers are assisted by consumer advice (kkv.fi/kuluttajaneuvonta) and ultimately it is possible to refer the matter to the Consumer Disputes Board (kuluttajariita.fi).
Fill in the return notification below after reading the return instructions above.
In the message field, paste your customer number (#nro in the order confirmation sent to the email), your name and contact information for refunding the money. Also, add information about whether to return or replace the product you purchased.
THE MOST SURPRISING DENIM TREND OF SPRING. FASHIONABLE JEANS ARE NOW ASSEMBLED FROM THE PIECES
Would you like to dress fashionably and ecologically? Dressing and looks matter to all of us. Now it can be done in a spectacular and environmentally friendly way. The recycling and responsible dressing on the surface have now arrived in denim fashion!
WHY CHOOSE PIECE OF JEANS?
1. Did you know that in the two largest low-cost countries, India and China, it takes about 35% of the world's total cotton production to manufacture brand new denim fabrics. Maintaining a cotton field consumes a lot of water and causes unnecessary water consumption. In India and China alone, up to 120 trillion litres, or 120 000 000 000 000 000 litres, are used annually to maintain a cotton field.
Making each brand new jeans consumes about 10,850 litres of clean drinking water, equivalent to three months of showers for one person or 17 years of drinking water.
2. Did you know that globally, textile waste is dumped in a landfill with one truck load per second. Let's not throw broken jeans into mixed waste, but recycle them into new and stunning recycling design products.
"How would you feel about walking around town, bragging about wearing ecological jeans, and saving the world's drinking water reserves tens of thousands of litres and reducing textile waste by hundreds of thousands of kilos?"
Piece Of Jeans is inspired by these very ideas. Denim is a durable material that enables the recycling and reuse of denim fabric. Cheap fashion and textile waste face challenges, poor working conditions, high environmental impacts, and above all it is more consuming than sustainable. Cheap garment is easy to buy but equally easy to throw away. Have you thought about how many cheap fashion jeans you could not buy instead of single durable and ecological brand jeans?
The products are manufactured in a Finnish-owned sewing plant in Poland using responsible and ethical production methods. For seamsers, healthy and safe production conditions, which are made possible by Finnish ownership.
Finnish brand. Finnish model-protected design. Ecological and responsible choice. "Jeans New Jeans" - Piece Of Jeans. Rethink, Reuse, Recycle.