UNISEX RELAXED-FIT JEANS: BLACK-GREY
Pre-order unisex novelty that arrives in the collection. Relaxed-fit jeans delivery within a month of your order.
ECOLOGICAL UNISEX RELAXED-FIT JEANS ARE A RELAXED AND RESPONSIBLE CHOICE
These ecological and casual relaxed-fit jeans are designed for casual wear and can be described as sweatpants vastered from denim fabric. Each pair of these black-gray and ecological unisex relaxed-fit designer jeans is a unique specimen in appearance, so the jeans put on by the models are just examples of denim patch placements. The denim sticks are quilted together with a Perma Core 75 tension-resistant wire.
Before starting preparation, all recycled denim is disinfected. Then the old jeans are sorted, chopped, saumurted and assembled into a new and unique recycled fabric. As a material, denim is very durable, which enables its recycling, reuse and assembling a new product from pieces.
You can't get unisex relaxed-fit patchwork jeans like this anywhere else! Order now, pay later at once or in parts.
PATCHWORK JEANS ARE NUMBER ONE IN DENIM FASHION IN SUMMER 2021
- Recycling and responsible dressing arrived in denim fashion. Trendy jeans are now assembled from pieces that created stunning designer patchwork jeans.
- Easy and quick way to choose the right one for jeans online without fitting: Choose the size of your jeans based on the size indicated by your hips (see size chart 1, which can be found in the product images). At the very interface of the size chart, you should choose a larger size in relaxed-fit jeans. According to the size chart, the selected trousers remain comfortably relaxed on your body. If you want even bigger trousers, feel free to choose a one degree bigger trouser size.
- High waist. Waist height measurable from crotch seam (see size chart 2). A rubber band with a cinch at the waist, allowing jeans to fit several different body types. A belt-shaking cart with a waistband. Front pockets. No back pockets, no zipper.
- The model of the jeans is comfortably relaxed and loose, giving the feet room for manoeuvre. The fabric also gives a little flexibility, so the material is not rigid. Jeans include both elastic strech denim and stiff denim.
- Denim collage trousers assembled from recycled materials are seeded from two pieces of fabric from the left and right legs, so that the only seam is the crotch + inner bay seam. The omission of the outer seam ensures seamless continuity of the pattern on the outer edge of the thigh. Rubber bands on the legs.
- Based on customer experiences, recycled denim has been found to be a wonderfully soft and comfortable material against the skin.
- Jeans are suitable for both casual home cooking and sports activities, for example.
RELAXED-FIT FARKUT OVAT VASTUULLINEN VALINTA FARKUIKSI
- Relaxed-fit farkut on suunniteltu rentoon käyttöön, käytä farkkuja kotihousuina tai matkalla urheiluharrastuksiin. Farkkuja voikin kuvailla farkkukankaasta vamistetuiksi collegehousuiksi.
- Farkkujen malli mukavan rento, jaloille liikkumavaraa antava. Kangas antaa myös hiukan joustoa. Farkut sisältävät sekä joustavaa strech-denimiä, että jäykkää farkkua. Uusiokäytetty farkku onkin todettu käyttökokemuksien perusteella ihanan pehmeäksi ja mukavaksi materiaaliksi.
- Helpoin ja nopein tapa valita farkuista oikea koko netissä sovittamatta: Valitse farkkujen koko lantionympäryksesi osoittaman koon perusteella (ks. kokotaulukko 1, joka löytyy tuotekuvista). Aivan kokotaulukon rajapinnalla kannattaa valita relaxed-fit farkuista pienempi koko. Kokotaulukon mukaan valitut housut jäävät vartalollesi mukavan rennoiksi.
- Korkea vyötärö. Vyötärön korkeus mitattavissa haarasaumasta (ks. kokotaulukko 2). Vyötäröllä napakoittava kuminauha, mikä mahdollistaa farkkujen istuvuuden useammalle eri vartalotyypille. Vyötärökaitaleella solmittava nyöri.
- Kierrätys ja vastuullinen pukeutuminen saapuivat farkkumuotiin. Trendikkäät farkut kootaan nyt palasista. Paloista syntyi upeat ja uniikit tilkkufarkut.
- Jokainen relaxed-fit farkkupari on ulkonäöltään oma uniikki yksilönsä. Mallien pukemat farkut ovat esimerkkejä farkkutilkkujen sijoitteluista.
- Ennen valmistuksen aloittamista kaikki denim desinfioidaan. Sitten vanhat farkut lajitellaan, paloitellaan, saumuroidaan ja koostetaan uudeksi ja uniikiksi tilkkukankaaksi.
- Farkkutilkut on tikattu toisiinsa Perma Core 75 -vetolujuutta kestävällä langalla. Farkku on materiaalina erittäin kestävää, mikä mahdollistaa sen uusiokäytön ja uuden tuotteen koostamisen paloista.
- Etutaskut. Etutaskujen taskupussi (n. Leveys 17 cm x Korkeus 22 cm) mitoitettu älypuhelimelle sopivaksi. Ei takataskuja eikä vetoketjua.
- Farkku-colleget ommellaan kahdesta kangaskappaleesta; vasemmasta ja oikeasta lahjekappaleesta, jolloin ainut sauma on haara- & sisälahjesauma. Ulkosauman poisjättämisellä taataan kuvion saumaton jatkuvuus reiden ulkosyrjällä. Lahkeissa napakoittavat kuminauhat.
Kaikki Piece Of Jeans -farkut valmistuu suomalaisten poistofarkuista. Kaikki farkut
kerätään, lajitellaan ja leikellään Suomessa. Lisäksi koko farkkumalliston suunnittelu, tuotekehitys, farkkujen koot, kaavat ja sarjonta tehdään Suomessa.
Lopputuotteet ommellaan suomalaisomisteisessa, suomalaisen valvomassa ompelimossa Puolassa, Euroopan tekstiiliteollisuuden sydämessä, vastuullisin ja eettisin tuotantomenetelmin. Ompelijoilla terveelliset ja turvalliset tuotanto-olot, jotka suomalaisomisteinen ompelimo mahdollistaa. Vastuullisuus on ympäristön ja ihmisten hyvinvoinnista huolehtimista.
HOW DO YOU CHOOSE RELAXED FIT JEANS WITHOUT ADJUSTING THE CORRECT SIZE?
How to choose the right size from jeans? Please look carefully at the size chart of the jeans (see product images/roll down). Find the tape measure and measure your body.
Easy and quick way to choose the right one for jeans online without fitting: Choose the size of your jeans based on the size indicated by your hips (see size chart 1).
Adding a flexible and conveniently string-tightened casual waist ensures a model fit from the waist to several different body types, which is why choosing a size is easiest based on the hip circumference.
DO THE FOLLOWING:
1.) Measure your hip circumference and see size 1 for the trouser size that matchs your hip circumference. At the size chart interface, you should choose a lower trouser size than one degree. The sizes are designed to stay comfortably relaxed for you, so you can rely on the trouser size shown by your hips.
2.) In Tables 2 and 3, you can check that you like waist height and inner heed length.
WHERE DO I MEASURE THE PELVIC CIRCUMFERENCE?
Hip circumference = the widest circumference of the body at the buttocks If choosing the size according to the instructions
makes it difficult/seem impossible, do not hesitate to contact us. Let's pick the right size for you together with the help of a professional.
"I received unimaginably good, personalized and expert customer service during the purchase and size selection phase of jeans. Appreciate. The price is ok for such a high-quality and handmade designer garment – especially when I received personal service at the same price." Mirka, Tampere.
SUMMARY: HOW DO I CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE FROM JEANS?
Weight the size when selecting the size indicated by your pelvic circumference.
HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF JEANS AND OTHER RECYCLED PRODUCTS MADE FROM JEANS?
How do you wash your jeans? Can jeans be left unwashed, or how often are jeans recommended to be washed?
Denim fabric does not need to be washed as often as other most common clothing materials. Recycled denim fabric is soft on the skin, and the material hopes to be ventilated and handwashed. Clear stains should be washed locally in the pool.
Denim fabric is best resistant as a material when washed as little as possible in the washing machine. However, recycled denim can withstand machine washing. Always wash the jeans at a maximum of 40 degrees with other shades of mouth. Too hot water and powdered detergents are the main reasons that lighten the denim fabric. It is worth favouring liquid detergents. It is not advisable to add rinsing agent to the wash, and it is not advisable to add the jeans to the tumble dryer. Spinning on the drum consumes fabric and makes the denim fabric fragile.
Dry the jeans horizontally. When washing by hand, try rolling on the floor of the washroom or pressing the jeans as dry as possible. Twisting and twisting the fabric is not good for the fibres in the denim fabric. Take jeans and other denim fabric products horizontally to dry, for example on sauna benches. A water-filled denim fabric, such as jeans, does not stretch your jeans.
Patchwork products can also be ironed. It is advisable to adjust two points for the iron. Material 100% recycled denim with cotton as the main raw material. Vegan.
Washing machines consume a lot of water, and it is also important to reduce unnecessary water consumption from the basics of ecological and responsible clothing maintenance. One basic machine of laundry consumes about 100 litres of water, and the eco-programme also consumes about 50 litres. These reasons are one more reason for me to avoid washing jeans too often.
DELIVERY METHOD AND COSTS:
We only deliver orders to Finland, Åland Islands, the rest of Europe and the United States. The delivery of orders is arranged by Suomen Posti, Matkahuolto. Delivery is free of charge to the customer if the destination is Finland. Separate postage will be added to orders outside Finland and to the Åland Islands.
The most common order processing times, depending on the order and order date, are 1-2 business days. After processing the order, the shipment can be picked up within 2-5 business days of delivery of the order. Delivery of custom clothing only 3-6 weeks. When filling in the order form, the customer insures the address information as correct.
Åland, Rest of Europe and the United States:
The most common order processing times, depending on the order and order date, are 1-2 business days. After processing the order, the shipment can be picked up within 7-14 business days of the order's delivery. We cannot manufacture and deliver custom clothing outside Finland. When filling in the order form, the customer insures the address information as correct. We are not responsible for delays caused by force majeantity or for indirect disadvantages caused by delays.
Products are ordered online by moving products to the shopping cart and filling in the order form with your own contact information. The order is paid for using the payment methods in use. After a successful order, an order confirmation will be sent to your email. To send confirmation messages, you must provide an email address when ordering. When the order form arrives, we process the order and send the product to the stated postal address. The telephone number is collected only for sending a postal arrival notification.
All customer data is treated confidentially. The contact information in demand in connection with the order is not used for purposes other than order delivery or to investigate any ambiguities that occur in the order. When ordering from an online store, you are required to familiarise yourself with and commit to the terms of delivery in force at any time.
EXCHANGE AND RETURN TERMS:
You have the right to exchange or return all or part of your order within 14 days of receiving your order in accordance with the Finnish Consumer Protection Act. The right of return applies only to unused and marketable products in original condition, the return of which has been notified to us within 14 days of receiving the order. Custom products do not have the right to exchange or return because they are manufactured according to the dimensions provided by the customer. We will give instructions on how to take measurements by email. The customer measures himself and confirms that his measurements are correct. The exchange/refund is paid to the customer. Once the return has arrived at the warehouse, the price of the product will be credited to the customer's account in full.
WHEN RETURNING/CHANGING YOUR DELIVERED ORDER:
Fill in the contact form/return notification at the bottom of the page. In your return notification, enter your customer number (#nro found in the order confirmation sent to the email), your name and contact information for refunding the money. Also, add information about whether to return or replace the product you purchased.
After we process your return notification, you will receive a confirmation notification in your email. Once you have received the confirmation email, you can take the returned product to the post office/parcel machine.
If the product does not match your order, you must notify us of the error/return within 14 days of arrival. Follow the return terms and fill in the return notification at the bottom of the page. If the package has been damaged/lost in the mail or during transport, a complaint must be made immediately to the post office. The company is not liable for damages damages damaged in the transport of mail. Possible faults or errors will be investigated and a suitable solution will be found. In the event of a fault, consumer customers are assisted by consumer advice (kkv.fi/kuluttajaneuvonta) and ultimately it is possible to refer the matter to the Consumer Disputes Board (kuluttajariita.fi).
Fill in the return notification below after reading the return instructions above.
In the message field, paste your customer number (#nro in the order confirmation sent to the email), your name and contact information for refunding the money. Also, add information about whether to return or replace the product you purchased.
THE MOST SURPRISING DENIM TREND OF SPRING. FASHIONABLE JEANS ARE NOW ASSEMBLED FROM THE PIECES
Would you like to dress fashionably and ecologically? Dressing and looks matter to all of us. Now it can be done in a spectacular and environmentally friendly way. The recycling and responsible dressing on the surface have now arrived in denim fashion!
WHY CHOOSE PIECE OF JEANS?
1. Did you know that in the two largest low-cost countries, India and China, it takes about 35% of the world's total cotton production to manufacture brand new denim fabrics. Maintaining a cotton field consumes a lot of water and causes unnecessary water consumption. In India and China alone, up to 120 trillion litres, or 120 000 000 000 000 000 litres, are used annually to maintain a cotton field.
Making each brand new jeans consumes about 10,850 litres of clean drinking water, equivalent to three months of showers for one person or 17 years of drinking water.
2. Did you know that globally, textile waste is dumped in a landfill with one truck load per second. Let's not throw broken jeans into mixed waste, but recycle them into new and stunning recycling design products.
"How would you feel about walking around town, bragging about wearing ecological jeans, and saving the world's drinking water reserves tens of thousands of litres and reducing textile waste by hundreds of thousands of kilos?"
Piece Of Jeans is inspired by these very ideas. Denim is a durable material that enables the recycling and reuse of denim fabric. Cheap fashion and textile waste face challenges, poor working conditions, high environmental impacts, and above all it is more consuming than sustainable. Cheap garment is easy to buy but equally easy to throw away. Have you thought about how many cheap fashion jeans you could not buy instead of single durable and ecological brand jeans?
The products are manufactured in a Finnish-owned sewing plant in Poland using responsible and ethical production methods. For seamsers, healthy and safe production conditions, which are made possible by Finnish ownership.
Finnish brand. Finnish model-protected design. Ecological and responsible choice. "Jeans New Jeans" - Piece Of Jeans. Rethink, Reuse, Recycle.