WOMENS PATCHJEANS: DARK BLUE
ECOLOGICAL RECYCLING FASHION IS A RESPONSIBLE CHOICE
Each pair of women's dark blue and ecological designer jeans is a unique specimen in appearance, so jeans donned by models are just examples of denim patch placements. The denim sticks are quilted together with a Perma Core 75 tension-resistant wire.
Before starting preparation, recycled denim is washed and disinfected. Then the old jeans are sorted, chopped, saumurted and assembled into a new and unique recycled fabric. As a material, denim is very durable, which enables its recycling, reuse and assembling a new product from pieces.
You can't get jeans like this anywhere else! Women's blue slimfit jeans are definitely one of the best-selling products in our online store. Order now!
WOMEN'S ECOLOGICAL AND RESPONSIBLE DARK BLUE DESIGNER JEANS FROM RECYCLED JEANS
- An easy and quick way to choose the right one for women's jeans online without fitting: Choose the size of your jeans based on the size indicated by your hips (see size chart 1, which can be found in the product images). It's a good idea to choose a smaller size right at the size chart interface.
- High waist. Waist height measurable from crotch seam (see size chart 2). Waist buckle positions for the belt and a snvel rubber band (the elastic can be removed if desired). Increasing the waistband threat ensures the model's fit from the waist to several different body types, which is why choosing a size is easiest based on the pelvic circumference.
- Jeans model body-tight, slimfit. The fabric gives flexibility, so the material is not rigid. The flexibility of the fabric has been taken into account in the size tables, so you can rely on your mitts when choosing a size.
- Jeans include both flexible strech denim and stiff denim. The addition and precise design of Strech denim pieces ensures the fit and adaptability of the jeans to suit the wearer's body.
- A separate waistband and lower back shape sizes that prevent empty space forming behind the back.
- Zipper, button, and front pockets. No back pockets.
- Jeans assembled from recycled materials are seized from two pieces of fabric from the left and right bay pieces, so that the only seam is the crotch + inner bay seam. The omission of the outer seam ensures seamless continuity of the pattern on the outer edge of the thigh.
- Based on customer experiences, recycled denim has been found to be a wonderfully soft and comfortable material against the skin.
TILKKUFARKUT ON EKOLOGINEN JA VASTUULLINEN VALINTA
- Ennen valmistamisen aloittamista vanhat farkut puhdistetaan ja desinfioidaan. Sitten farkut lajitellaan sävyttäin ja paloitellaan. Ehjät ja hauraat palat erotellaan erikseen. Lopuksi käyttökelpoiset, ehjät ja kestävät farkkutilkut saumuroidaan purkaantumisen estämiseksi, ja lopuksi tilkuista koostetaan uusi ja uniikki tilkkukangas. Jokainen farkkupari on oma upea uniikki yksilönsä, joten mallien pukemat farkut ovat vain esimerkkejä farkkutilkkujen sijoitteluista.
- Farkku on materiaalina erittäin kestävää, mikä mahdollistaa sen uusiokäytön ja uuden tuotteen koostamisen paloista. Farkkutilkut on tikattu toisiinsa Perma Core 75 -vetolujuutta kestävällä langalla.
- Helpoin ja nopein tapa valita farkuista oikea koko netissä sovittamatta: Valitse farkkujen koko lantionympäryksesi osoittaman koon perusteella (ks. kokotaulukko 1, joka löytyy tuotekuvista). Aivan kokotaulukon rajapinnalla kannattaa valita pienempi koko, sillä kangas antaa hiukan joustoa. Voit myös tarkistaa kokosi koon valintalaskurin avulla.
- Farkut sisältävät sekä joustavaa strech-denimiä, että joustamatonta puuvilla-farkkua. Strech-farkkupalojen lisäämisellä ja tarkalla suunnittelulla taataan farkkujen istuvuus ja mukautuvuus käyttäjänsä vartalolle sopivaksi.
- Farkkujen malli vartalonmyötäinen, slimfit. Kangas antaa hiukan joustoa, joten materiaali ei ole jäykkää. Uusiokäytetty farkku on todettu ihoa vasten ihanan pehmeäksi ja mukavaksi materiaaliksi. Kankaan joustavuus on otettu kokotaulukoissa huomioon, joten voit luottaa mittoihisi valitessasi oikeaa housukokoa.
- Farkuissa vyönsolkipaikat, vetoketju, nappi, ja etutaskut. Etutaskujen taskupussi (n. Leveys 17 cm x Korkeus 22 cm) mitoitettu älypuhelimelle sopivaksi. Ei takataskuja.
- Kierrätysmateriaaleista koostetut farkut ommellaan kahdesta kangaskappaleesta; vasemmasta ja oikeasta lahjekappaleesta, jolloin ainut sauma on haara- & sisälahjesauma. Ulkosauman poisjättämisellä taataan kuvion saumaton jatkuvuus reiden ulkosyrjällä.
FARKUT SOPIVAT USEALLE ERI VARTALOTYYPILLE TAIDOKKAASTI KEHITETYN VYÖTÄRÖNSÄ ANSIOSTA
- Farkuissa erillinen vyötärökaitale ja alaselän muotolaskokset, jotka estävät selän taakse muodostuvan tyhjän pussin muodostumisen.
- Korkea vyötärö tukee istuvuutta. Vyötärön korkeus mitattavissa haarasaumasta (ks. kokotaulukko 2). Vyötäröllä vyönsolkipaikat vyölle.
- Vyötärölle on taidokkaasti lisätty vetoketjun ja napin lisäksi vyötäröä sivuilta ja takaa napakoittava vyötärökuminauha. Napakoittava vyötärönauha auttaa pitämään farkkujen vyötärön paikallaan ja tarpeeksi korkealla.
- Vyötärökuminauhan taidokkaalla lisäämisellä luodaan farkkumalliin istuvuutta ja mukautuvuutta ulkonäöstä tinkimättä! Vyötärönauhan joustavuudella taataan farkkumallin istuvuus vyötäröstä useammalle eri vartalotyypille, ja siksi koon valinta tapahtuukin helpoiten lantionympäryksen perusteella (ks. kokotaulukko 1). Vyötärönauhan voi farkuistaan halutessaan poistaa, ja käyttää farkuissa vyötä.
Kaikki Piece Of Jeans -farkut valmistuu suomalaisten poistofarkuista. Kaikki farkut
kerätään, lajitellaan ja leikellään Suomessa. Lisäksi koko farkkumalliston suunnittelu, tuotekehitys, farkkujen koot, kaavat ja sarjonta tehdään Suomessa.
Lopputuotteet ommellaan suomalaisomisteisessa, suomalaisen valvomassa ompelimossa Puolassa, Euroopan tekstiiliteollisuuden sydämessä, vastuullisin ja eettisin tuotantomenetelmin. Ompelijoilla terveelliset ja turvalliset tuotanto-olot, jotka suomalaisomisteinen ompelimo mahdollistaa. Vastuullisuus on ympäristön ja ihmisten hyvinvoinnista huolehtimista.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE FROM JEANS WITHOUT FITTING? EASY TIPS FOR MEASURING YOUR BODY:
How to choose the right size from jeans?
An easy and quick way to choose the right one for jeans online without fitting: Choose the size of your jeans based on the size shown by your hips.
Increasing the elastic waistband guarantees the model's fit from the waist to several different body types, which is why choosing a size is easiest based on the pelvic circumference.
DO THE FOLLOWING:
1.) Measure your hip circumference and look at the trouser size corresponding to your hip circumference in size chart 1 (This is probably your best trouser size).
2.) Table 2 allows you to check that you prefer waist height. You can also measure your waist circumference from this branch seam at the measured height.
3.) Table 3 allows you to check the suitability of the trouser size you have chosen for your other measuring thighs and leg length.
When selecting the size, weight the size indicated by the pelvic circumference. It's a good idea to choose a smaller size right at the size chart interface, as the fabric gives you a little flexibility. The flexibility of the denim fabric has been taken into account in the size tables, which is why some of the dimensions are presented as so-called maximum dimensions.
HOW AND WHERE DO I MEASURE THE PELVIC AND WAIST CIRCUMFERENCE? HOW DO I INTERPRET SIZE CHARTS?
If you are a little unsure when choosing a size, we recommend that you fill in your body's dimensions (hips, waist, thigh) at checkout to "learn more".
1. Hip circumference = the widest circumference of the torso at the buttocks
2. Waist circumference = the point where the waist of the jeans rises. The waist height can be measured from the crotch seam (see size chart above).
3. Thigh circumference = upper thigh, widest point.
We check the trouser size of your choice before sending, and if it clearly appears that you have chosen too large or too small a size for yourself, we suggest changing the size by email before shipping the order.
If choosing the size according to the instructions makes it difficult/seems impossible, do not hesitate to contact us. Let's pick the right size for you together with the help of a professional.
"I received unimaginably good, personalized and expert customer service during the purchase and size selection phase of jeans. Appreciate. The price is ok for such a high-quality and handmade designer garment – especially when I received personal service at the same price." Mirka, Tampere.
SUMMARY: HOW DO I CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE FROM JEANS?
Weight the size when selecting the size indicated by your pelvic circumference.
HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF JEANS AND OTHER RECYCLED PRODUCTS MADE FROM JEANS?
How do you wash your jeans? Can jeans be left unwashed, or how often are jeans recommended to be washed?
Denim fabric does not need to be washed as often as other most common clothing materials. Recycled denim fabric is soft on the skin, and the material hopes to be ventilated and handwashed. Clear stains should be washed locally in the pool.
Denim fabric is best resistant as a material when washed as little as possible in the washing machine. However, recycled denim can withstand machine washing. Always wash the jeans at a maximum of 40 degrees with other shades of mouth. Too hot water and powdered detergents are the main reasons that lighten the denim fabric. It is worth favouring liquid detergents. It is not advisable to add rinsing agent to the wash, and it is not advisable to add the jeans to the tumble dryer. Spinning on the drum consumes fabric and makes the denim fabric fragile.
Dry the jeans horizontally. When washing by hand, try rolling on the floor of the washroom or pressing the jeans as dry as possible. Twisting and twisting the fabric is not good for the fibres in the denim fabric. Take jeans and other denim fabric products horizontally to dry, for example on sauna benches. A water-filled denim fabric, such as jeans, does not stretch your jeans.
Patchwork products can also be ironed. It is advisable to adjust two points for the iron. Material 100% recycled denim with cotton as the main raw material. Vegan.
Washing machines consume a lot of water, and it is also important to reduce unnecessary water consumption from the basics of ecological and responsible clothing maintenance. One basic machine of laundry consumes about 100 litres of water, and the eco-programme also consumes about 50 litres. These reasons are one more reason for me to avoid washing jeans too often.
DELIVERY METHOD AND COSTS:
We only deliver orders to Finland, Åland Islands, the rest of Europe and the United States. The delivery of orders is arranged by Suomen Posti, Matkahuolto. Delivery is free of charge to the customer if the destination is Finland. Separate postage will be added to orders outside Finland and to the Åland Islands.
The most common order processing times, depending on the order and order date, are 1-2 business days. After processing the order, the shipment can be picked up within 2-5 business days of delivery of the order. Delivery of custom clothing only 3-6 weeks. When filling in the order form, the customer insures the address information as correct.
Åland, Rest of Europe and the United States:
The most common order processing times, depending on the order and order date, are 1-2 business days. After processing the order, the shipment can be picked up within 7-14 business days of the order's delivery. We cannot manufacture and deliver custom clothing outside Finland. When filling in the order form, the customer insures the address information as correct. We are not responsible for delays caused by force majeantity or for indirect disadvantages caused by delays.
Products are ordered online by moving products to the shopping cart and filling in the order form with your own contact information. The order is paid for using the payment methods in use. After a successful order, an order confirmation will be sent to your email. To send confirmation messages, you must provide an email address when ordering. When the order form arrives, we process the order and send the product to the stated postal address. The telephone number is collected only for sending a postal arrival notification.
All customer data is treated confidentially. The contact information in demand in connection with the order is not used for purposes other than order delivery or to investigate any ambiguities that occur in the order. When ordering from an online store, you are required to familiarise yourself with and commit to the terms of delivery in force at any time.
EXCHANGE AND RETURN TERMS:
You have the right to exchange or return all or part of your order within 14 days of receiving your order in accordance with the Finnish Consumer Protection Act. The right of return applies only to unused and marketable products in original condition, the return of which has been notified to us within 14 days of receiving the order. Custom products do not have the right to exchange or return because they are manufactured according to the dimensions provided by the customer. We will give instructions on how to take measurements by email. The customer measures himself and confirms that his measurements are correct. The exchange/refund is paid to the customer. Once the return has arrived at the warehouse, the price of the product will be credited to the customer's account in full.
WHEN RETURNING/CHANGING YOUR DELIVERED ORDER:
Fill in the contact form/return notification at the bottom of the page. In your return notification, enter your customer number (#nro found in the order confirmation sent to the email), your name and contact information for refunding the money. Also, add information about whether to return or replace the product you purchased.
After we process your return notification, you will receive a confirmation notification in your email. Once you have received the confirmation email, you can take the returned product to the post office/parcel machine.
If the product does not match your order, you must notify us of the error/return within 14 days of arrival. Follow the return terms and fill in the return notification at the bottom of the page. If the package has been damaged/lost in the mail or during transport, a complaint must be made immediately to the post office. The company is not liable for damages damages damaged in the transport of mail. Possible faults or errors will be investigated and a suitable solution will be found. In the event of a fault, consumer customers are assisted by consumer advice (kkv.fi/kuluttajaneuvonta) and ultimately it is possible to refer the matter to the Consumer Disputes Board (kuluttajariita.fi).
Fill in the return notification below after reading the return instructions above.
In the message field, paste your customer number (#nro in the order confirmation sent to the email), your name and contact information for refunding the money. Also, add information about whether to return or replace the product you purchased.
THE MOST SURPRISING DENIM TREND OF SPRING. FASHIONABLE JEANS ARE NOW ASSEMBLED FROM THE PIECES
Would you like to dress fashionably and ecologically? Dressing and looks matter to all of us. Now it can be done in a spectacular and environmentally friendly way. The recycling and responsible dressing on the surface have now arrived in denim fashion!
WHY CHOOSE PIECE OF JEANS?
1. Did you know that in the two largest low-cost countries, India and China, it takes about 35% of the world's total cotton production to manufacture brand new denim fabrics. Maintaining a cotton field consumes a lot of water and causes unnecessary water consumption. In India and China alone, up to 120 trillion litres, or 120 000 000 000 000 000 litres, are used annually to maintain a cotton field.
Making each brand new jeans consumes about 10,850 litres of clean drinking water, equivalent to three months of showers for one person or 17 years of drinking water.
2. Did you know that globally, textile waste is dumped in a landfill with one truck load per second. Let's not throw broken jeans into mixed waste, but recycle them into new and stunning recycling design products.
"How would you feel about walking around town, bragging about wearing ecological jeans, and saving the world's drinking water reserves tens of thousands of litres and reducing textile waste by hundreds of thousands of kilos?"
Piece Of Jeans is inspired by these very ideas. Denim is a durable material that enables the recycling and reuse of denim fabric. Cheap fashion and textile waste face challenges, poor working conditions, high environmental impacts, and above all it is more consuming than sustainable. Cheap garment is easy to buy but equally easy to throw away. Have you thought about how many cheap fashion jeans you could not buy instead of single durable and ecological brand jeans?
The products are manufactured in a Finnish-owned sewing plant in Poland using responsible and ethical production methods. For seamsers, healthy and safe production conditions, which are made possible by Finnish ownership.
Finnish brand. Finnish model-protected design. Ecological and responsible choice. "Jeans New Jeans" - Piece Of Jeans. Rethink, Reuse, Recycle.